BRIDGELAND, UT

Friday, July 25, 2008

12 Down 18 To Go

I am doing pretty good just have some bad days. I have times when I am so exhausted I can hardly move. I am having some discomfort but nothing I can't handle yet. It is hard to sleep at times because I can't get comfortable but I am managing to survive this ordeal. I saw the doctor today and he seems to think I am doing fine but he also told me that the fatigue and discomfort will get worse. That was nice of him----don't you think? I have made it through 12 treatments with 18 more to go. ...so I will just keep working toward the magic number of 30.

Trina turned 20 this week and she is depressed. She now thinks she is old!!!!! It is that horror of leaving those teenage years behind----not always easy. I took her out to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory on Tuesday and today we went to Park City in the Vet and did some shopping and had lunch. The one thing the two of us can do well is shop, but we have practiced at it quite a bit!!!

1 comments:

The Little Mrs. said...

momma i think i learned how to shop before i learned how to walk! hahaha and 20 is depressing!! the only thing i have left to look forward to is turning 21 and then its all downhill!!


Funny One Liners at WishAFriend.com