BRIDGELAND, UT

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

20 Down 10 to Go

Just a quick update to let you all know how things are going. I am hanging in there but have some bad days now----really really tired and the pain and discomfort has increased. I am getting to the end though and counting down each day. This every day to the hospital does tend to get old. Steve, Trina and I took Boyd up to the Black Reunion on Saturday. He is always afraid it will be his last one so we try to accomodate him. It was a long day for me but he enjoyed himself so I guess that is the important thing. As always the food was great and everyone was glad we came up. The second crop of hay is up, the corn is growing and we work every day---not much exciting to write about in our world.

0 comments:


Funny One Liners at WishAFriend.com