BRIDGELAND, UT

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

:: Holy freaking August ::

Chello family!
August is here...and gone...???
wait, when did that happen? haha updates on the Lambourne side of the Black Family
Colby officially finished school this month!!! yay!! now to find a job! and pay back student
loans! yay!! He applied for a couple out of state, which would suck to leave the family but
at the same time might work out for our income and I might be able to get into a program faster somewhere else.  He applied in San Francisco and Seattle but hasn't heard anything from either one yet.  So we will just
have to see where he goes or what he finds. As for me, SLCC is changing what the requirements are
for the rad tech program- I have no idea what they will be yet so untill I figure out where I need
to go from here I am just going to plan on getting my associates in general studies.  I only need 5 or 6 more
classes- at least that way I will have something rather than just a wait list.  I am excited for Torrey this weekend- I love our family's version of camping.  Camp trailers and dutch ovens- that's what it's all about!
Hopefully something exciting happens for me with school or hopefully colb gets a job in his
nerdy graphic design field. Here are some pics of what we have been up to lately

a wedding in Park City

We clean up good sometimes

I ride the alpine slide in a dress. NBD

Taylorsville Dayzz was a blast!

more of the fun wedding in Park City

Breakfast in Millcreek Canyon with Colby's family

Colby being a nerd...always

Went to Park City with Colby's family for a weekend




1 comments:

Jodie Lierd said...

You better not move out of state!!! You will miss us too much!!


Funny One Liners at WishAFriend.com