BRIDGELAND, UT

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

"Yes I'm Still Alive"

Hey all, yes I'm still alive, just working too much I suppose.  My job has been keeping me extremely busy.  I moved to a house in West Valley that needed alot of work, go figure leave it to me to pick a place I need to redo, but its getting there and so far I'm liking it here.

Things are rapidly changing at work, hopefully the trucking industry will catch on to this LNG being the way to go trend we are trying to get going.  In the mean time I just tell my boss and the CEO that I see changing the trucking industry like trying to teach and old dog new tricks it just isn't going to happen overnight.  All these truckers are set in their ways and afraid of change and probably thinking why the hell would they want to change something that has worked for so many years.

We are getting things together to have a big customer appreciation event at work with race cars and such it should be a pretty big thing hell it could even make the news right along with our kit and tank designs that will be announced soon.  Its been really cool to be a part of starting something new, my job is never boring and always a challenge and even better is I actually like my job and the people I work with so its pretty cool.

As for life outside of work well I should say what life cuz I don't have much time for one.  Its been almost 2 years and so far I'm still single, I guess that's what happens when work keeps you too busy to have a life.  Oh I'm sure you'll all have your jokes of shock or putting it in a record book of some kind right.,...,.,ha ha ha yes I can hear you all now.  Such comedians you are...  Well don't fret cuz I have been dating here and there so it may not last forever.....

I'm sure you all know Steven and Michelle bought a house and even got another dog.  Great now they inform me I have 2 grand dogs.....Good Lord.
Steven recently got a promotion at work so now he has time for golf and goofing off, how the hell does that work?  Maybe I should apply at his work if I ever want a damn vacation.

Ok so as boring as it is that is the news on my life, nothing too exciting but I'm happy.


1 comments:

Annette said...

Oh my goodness, I do have children out there!!!! Thanks Sue! Good pictures.


Funny One Liners at WishAFriend.com