BRIDGELAND, UT

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Reunion Poll

OK folks I am trying something new so I hope you will participate. We have been toying with the idea of having a Boyd Black Family Reunion this year but arent sure where or when to have it. Grandpa actually suggested it and is supposed to give us his answer soon. I personally think that we should have it in Torrey in August and can take our trailers and play horse shoes and go fishing on the mountain. I'm sure the Albrechts would come and could stay in the house with Grandpa if they needed to.
You have to cast your vote to see what the results are. Hopefully it is working right.



create a free poll on pollsb.com

6 comments:

Jodie Lierd said...

Oh how funny.... other people are voting on this poll!! I had to do it online and then put it on our website and somehow other people are able to view it!! Cast your votes now as family or it will be decided for us online!!

The Little Mrs. said...

So i think that we should have on but make it Friday through Sunday. But i dont know if the albrechts (spelling?) will come.

Sue said...

I think you should have one definately just wish I could come.

Sue

Sue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jodie Lierd said...

Who are these people that are voting for us? If you click on 'Do More' and then 'View Full' (or something like that) then you can see the results.... Obviously they are not fond of my sarcasm because they are the only ones voting for the "nice" options.

Annette said...

Good heavens---lots of votes Jodie----who are all the people who read this blog----yikes!!! Suellyn I am happy to see a comment from you---and to know that someone else in this family reads this.


Funny One Liners at WishAFriend.com