BRIDGELAND, UT

Monday, September 1, 2008

Suzy's World






Hello everyone! Just thought I'd drop in an give you another update. First I have decided that I am not moving in with Tracy after all we are just gonna be friends and if something happens later then it does if not then were still friends. Other than that things are going pretty good so far. I went to the Ritchie Brothers auction for work last week and got at least one new customer so it turned out ok. Steven of course is a teenager and I have to track him down to learn what's up with him. He is also bugging me to get a place for me and him as soon as I can so I will start working on it soon. I am staying busy and out of trouble just working mostly so nothing too exciting happening for me just living life. Well since I never got to put pictures of my tattoo on here before I am going to throw them on here now along with pics of me and Whiskey fishing at Utah Lake and me and my nieces so you can check it out . I will keep taking pics and be back to give you another update if anything interesting starts happening for me.
I hope everyone is doing well and I would like to hear from you once in awhile. Bye for now
Love you all

Suzy

2 comments:

Sue said...

Hello everyone is anyone out there anymore nobody has been on her in awhile

Annette said...

I will try this again....I have not been able to post a comment on this. It is nice to have you home Sue so be good. Love seeing new posts on this site.


Funny One Liners at WishAFriend.com