BRIDGELAND, UT

Monday, November 3, 2008

San Antonio Texas











Trina and I went to San Antonio on the 12th of October for 4 days. We spent lots of time on the Riverwalk, ate plenty of good food, saw some sights and of course we SHOPPED! .... It was snowing when we left Salt Lake and was 88 degrees when we landed in Texas and very muggy. I enjoyed seeing the missions, the Alamo, the Riverwalk and the historical district. They have great margaritas and Trina developed a taste for sweet tea. She ran into one of her patients one day while we were strolling. He is from Montana and comes down to the diabetes clinic here in SLC. What a small world.... The swimming pool was on the top floor of the resort so Trina had to do some posing for pictures up there. We enjoyed our time there and Trina got to go to TWO Juicy stores!! Those places are too much for this old lady! The salespeople in there actually stand there and re-fold everything perfectly after you look at it. Very annoying if you ask me...as I like to LOOK! We rode the boat around the Riverwalk and just basically soaked up the good atmosphere there. The area at the Riverwalk is very nice but there are some rundown areas around there that are kinda scary after dark---we tried to always be back to the resort before very late. We were finally getting to know our way around when it was time to leave.

1 comments:

Annette said...

Does anyone beside Sue and I even read this? I will leave my own comment. I know I need to fix that sideways picture but I am really not good at this tech stuff.


Funny One Liners at WishAFriend.com