BRIDGELAND, UT

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Thanksgiving

So what are the food assignments for Thanksgiving. Do we want to deep fry some small turkeys again? Please say yes, I have 3 in my freezer and 3 hams too. They are not the good honey sliced hams though that we like so I havent offered one of those up but anyone who wants one is welcome to them. I can bring all the stuff for the veggie tray and rolls from Great Harvest unless we are going to have Sue make them. I can also get stuff for pies. I found this real yummy looking recipe in a magazine for a Turtle Pumpkin Pie. It is a no bake one with carmel and pecans.
I will also be bringing my new cocoa-latte machine. I figured I could save some money and trips to Starbucks by making my own Sugar Free Vanilla Lattes at home. Don't worry. I won't charge you full price for one!

2 comments:

Annette said...

I can hardly wait for that FREE latte. Deep fried turkeys are a yes as there will need to be plenty of leftovers. They are always the best part of Thanksgiving!

Sue said...

Okay so Thanksgiving yes to deep fried turkeys and as for rolls I will make them if that is what everyone prefers just let me know ahead of time so I'll be sure to get them done on time. Anything else you need me to do just let me know and I'll help however I can.


Funny One Liners at WishAFriend.com