BRIDGELAND, UT

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR

I am wondering why no one enjoys this as much as I do. It is great to see the pictures and get a recap of what is going on. The Vegas story is great and Mom did have a good time. I paid dearly for it though. I am getting old!!! What's new that I know about----Steven got his driver's license so everyone be very careful out on the roads-----Macie is a real ham----we all think she is funny and so does she! She laughs at herself and makes us laugh harder at her----crazy baby! Max has had a skin infection so all we do here is doctor the damn dog!!! This has already been going on for three weeks and he is not better yet. Jacque broke her ankle back in December so she has been laid up. Eva and Ada passed away a month apart and she was unable to attend either funeral. Mom is now the only one left. She had a bit of a hard time with it all. Trina, Colton, Jodie, Dennis and I went to Green River and over to Ada's funeral in Grand Junction. The weather is cold, Obama is president, and the economy sucks but other than that we are all well. HELLO 2009___here we are!!!!!

1 comments:

Sue said...

Ok Ok I check this site at least once a week but just haven't sat down and posted anything on it for awhile I know I have been slacking but I will put some stuff on it shortly I promise


Funny One Liners at WishAFriend.com