BRIDGELAND, UT

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Yes I'm Still Here!





Okay mother I figured I better post something on here so you know I'm still alive. Everything is going ok Steven got his drivers license scary thought I know but yes he is now officially legal to drive. Hell I hope that doesn't mean I'm gettting old. Work has been going pretty good, I have also been on a bowling league with my work and it has actually been alot of fun. I have some pictures from Thanksgiving and Christmas I am going to post with this sorry I didn't get them on here sooner. Other than that all is well in the world of Sue. Well since I am sitting at work posting this I am gonna make this short and sweet and I will post some bowling photo's etc on here soon also.
Love to All
Sue



1 comments:

Annette said...

I am so very glad to know that!!! Good to see that someone is looking at this stuff.


Funny One Liners at WishAFriend.com