BRIDGELAND, UT

Friday, February 20, 2009

Better late than never...

Ok so Christmas has been over for 2 months now and we are all thankful for that but I hadn't gotten a chance to post any of the pictures yet. The ones where the kids all have their L7 hoodies on is really cool. It was a good night and I am glad that everyone was there... well almost everyone.
Thank you Sue and Mom for posting some recent news. Tammy... where are you? I thought you would be all over this blog thing. I know we are all busy though. Who am I to talk right?
My world has been busy.. I'm sure you all know about Weston breaking his arm. He is really happy to have a soft cast on now. At least he can take it off to get in the shower. Those hard casts are so stinky and nasty!
We are in our 7th week of basketball which means just one more to go. (Well actually Braxton has 2 because they cancelled one of his games). Mom has been my Thursday night date for Garrett's games. Dennis doesnt get home until Friday and I don't want to go and sit by Jim and his hoochie mama by myself. After the games we usually go get a dessert or recently I have been buying one ahead of time and then we come back to my house and have dessert and tea! Thank you Mom for coming and hanging out with us.
I have been busy the last couple days printing off all of my pictures for the last year and a half. I havent worked on my scrapbook since July 2007 so I thought I would catch it up over the next couple weeks. I had no idea that I had so many pictures and things going on though. I had the brilliant idea to print them all at home on my new photosmart printer that Dennis got me for my birthday. Its a great idea if you were caught up and didnt keep it running 24/7. I have gone through 2 print cartridges and about 250 pieces of 4x6 photo paper and I still only made it to Sept 2008. Add all that up and I have spent about $100.00 so far on cartriges and paper and it's going to cost me another $50 to go buy more. I'm so smart... I should have just sent them all online to Walmart and paid half the cost. Sometimes... I wonder about myself.

0 comments:


Funny One Liners at WishAFriend.com