BRIDGELAND, UT

Thursday, May 5, 2011

MAY 2011

I don't know where the time goes but I am getting old. As the saying goes the closer you get to the end of a roll of toilet paper the faster it goes! Dirk and Chevaun had a new baby girl on April 19th. She weighed 6 lbs. 15 oz. and her name is Kaylee. She does not have the same disease as Macie. Macie calls her "tiny baby" and wants to keep her. Brody quite the busy guy anymore...eats about everything but food for some strange reason...bars of soap, deodorant or even furniture but food is yucky. He says a few words now and for some reason can say "basketball". Whose kid learns that as a first word......Jodies! My life is crazy as always...never seems to mellow out. Mark's trailer got stolen out of my driveway a couple of weeks ago....lucky Tammy is such a good detective as they got most everything back. She did most of the work....police are usless creatures mostly. I bought another vehicle 2010 Tahoe...bright red. Geez everyone will see me coming now! Steven will graduate on June 3.....he will get a rude awakening when he has to act like an adult! I keep trying to tell him that but so far he is ignoring me.....thinks baseball and playing Call Of Duty is where it's at. I seem to be the only person writing on this FAMILY BLOG!

0 comments:


Funny One Liners at WishAFriend.com