BRIDGELAND, UT

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

:: ok, I will play too ::

Since mother dearest likes to hear what everyone is up to I think I will make a post
even though mom gets to see my gorgeous face everyday... gee aren't you lucky mom : )
I am done with school for this semester (woooot wooooot ) now I have to wait to hear back
from the rad tech program at SLCC to see if they are even interested in me.
My final in math was such a deal and my whole grade in that class essentially came down to the final.
Which if you ask me isn't fair because Steven and I worked our butts off on the projects so I could get a good grade! Hopefully it all turns out ok and that I at least get my admission date into the program.
Colby is about 4 months away from being done with his Associates in Graphic Design. But with him being done comes his HUGE student loans to pay off- about $40,000 dollars to be exact so if you have that just lying around...we would appreciate a donation. I am not sure if he plans on continuing on to get his bachelors or not- there aren't many good graphic design jobs in Utah so we will have to see what happens in the next few months with my school and jobs he finds. I am still DI hunting in my spare time but Colb says I need to stop because I currently have three projects that need to get done! So that is what I plan on doing this summer- well that and a lot of pool time!

Kiss kiss

Love - T Marie

1 comments:

Annette said...

So glad you decided to play Little Mrs.!!!!


Funny One Liners at WishAFriend.com